Support for legal requirements for chemicals
IVL helps industries and businesses that develop and handle chemicals to interpret and meet various legal and customer requirements.
We have extensive experience and broad expertise in the legal requirements that regulate the market for chemical products, both nationally and internationally. Our experts continuously monitor national and international chemicals legislation and monitor various chemical and restriction lists.
This means that we know the requirements regarding chemicals in the EU and what applies in several important countries outside the EU, such as the USA, Canada, China, South Korea, Japan and Russia.
We help you with:
- Interpretation and advice on Swedish and international chemical legislation such as GHS, CLP and REACH
- Control of import restrictions for chemical products
- Product registrations and notifications to various authorities
- Advice on removing or replacing hazardous chemicals in products against less hazardous alternatives (substitution)
- Help with creating safety and security data sheets (SDS, e-SDS, SDB)
- Basis for warning labels for different markets
- Expert support and specific investigations, registrations or the like